The R3-SCOPEN 2022 AGENCY SCOPE Study is the 9th edition of a study that is conducted across 11 markets (Spain, Portugal, United Kingdom, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, South Africa, India, and Singapore.) It provides an in-depth look at China’s advertising industry, and explores trends in client-agency partnerships, selection and remuneration.
This year’s AGENCY SCOPE Study features insights gathered from professionals from 208 different companies in China and 891 client-agency relationships. Though full AGENCY SCOPE reports are only available to subscribing agencies, R3 has made available an Executive Summary that highlights 10 key findings from 2021/2022 analysis.
- The role of agency partners
- The growth of specialized agencies
- The impact of e-commerce, content marketing, and online platforms on agency selection
- Characteristics of the ‘ideal agency’
- Expectations around agency performance