An MEA involves a thorough and disciplined review of your current approach to marketing insights, metrics and output – with the goal of improving that output.
Our objective is to benchmark how well the whole organization is aligned to achieving its business goals and objectives, and to offer an independent assessment of what actions will come next.
The benefits of a Marketing Effectiveness Audit
R3’s approach to Marketing Effectiveness Audits
We follow a consistent five step process to audit your current approach.
- Immerse: Discovery, Stakeholder Interviews, Stakeholder Reviews
- Define: Role of Marketing, Priority Questions, Force-Field Analysis
- Benchmark: Best-practice Assessment
- Align: Audit metric set and develop metrics as required
- Action: Roadmap for evolving measurement capabilities